Marrowfat peas are packed with nutrients including Vitamin A, C, B1 and Iron. They are…
This recipe is so easy, super filling and really tasty, plus you can add meat to your curry by dicing up and adding in at the start when frying off the onions.
- 275g dried basmati rice
- Cooking spray
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp curry powder
- 8 tomatoes, diced
- 300g mushy peas (precooked)
- 1 pack of fresh coriander, finely chopped
- Cook the rice according to the pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, spray a deep, non-stick frying pan with cooking spray and place over a medium heat.
- Fry the onion for 3-4 minutes until translucent, then add the curry powder and stir for 1 minute.
- Add the tomatoes and cook for a further 2 minutes. Stir through the mushy peas, cook until bubbling, and then remove from the heat. Stir through the coriander, reserving a little to serve.
- Serve the rice and curry in bowls and scatter over the reserved coriander.
- Enjoy your Pealicious mushy peas!!!!